Sunday, December 22, 2013

Dream Journal Seventy-eight.


Last night, I dreamt that I had to ask my friends for money. I neededtoeat at a pizza restaurant. My friends had become either miserly  or  vigilant and refused to give me money.

The restaurant refusedto provide me with anything, for they knew that I was broke.Somehow, the dream also involved an ostenatatiously Ornate theatre that I could gain  no admittance to for the same reason.The theatre seemed important.

 

Finally, at the end of my dream, I opened my wallet and found,therein, seven  or  thirteen collars in cash.

 

 

Much of the dream had taken place at night-time, ridingthe Sprinter. It is likely that  I  needed the money to pay  a  debt(for transit?)
                                                                        dm.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment