Friday, December 20, 2013

Dream Journal Sixty-seven.


Jeffery Carter appeared last night, as well as Kresten Taylor. The two of them were both prospective collaborators as musicians, but they fell short of my idealized expectations in Actual Life, neither consenting to form a band with any degree of fidelity, as thought to spite my daydream of the pair, the reserved, settled ISTJ and therambunctuous, adventurous ENFP, together in one band wherein I would be the most influential supporting member.

Kresten’s appearance was first.

I confronted him about the fact that he had begun to make music with Zac Corrales, without notification to me.

Kresten was upset by the encroaching question, responding with passive aggressive hostility.

The setting was alike in mood to the elaborate playground – shaped array in the Spider Caves. In this case, it was drawn from Jak and Daxter immediately rather than by virtue of my intellect making a comparison. However, the array itself was absent; only the mood was present, arguably.

Kresten showed me some of the music that he had made with Zac.I was fond of it,but my envy overshadows what positive regard I could have had for it.

Towards the end of the dream, Jeff and I formed a band.

He had shared several songs that he had written with me by Skype or Youtube. It ,ay have all ready been recorded.

            Further towards the end of the dream,Jeff and I got into a disagreement.

The band was consolidated with me,Jeff,a guitarist, and a drummer. The guitarist was Kresten Taylor, if not Nathan Westbrook.The latter is incredibly unlikely.

Jeff had three songs written.

They were nostalgic, sentiment-al folk song with a delicate constancy:Precisely Jeff’s favourite style.The remaining songs were penned by either myself, Kresten,or the both of us together. The first two of these, at least, were raucous blues-motivated rock anthems.

Jeff wanted to separate himself from the project because I was being difficult to work with. Kresten agreed, trying to intervene and to remedy my behaviour. He supported Jeff’s wishes.

 
            dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment