Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Dream Journal Thirty.


            I had decided to skip one night before journaling again.

 

I wish the dream this time were more mystical in temperament,but it appeared unusually straightforward in mood, if convoluted in happenings. The details largely escape me, in the absence of a unifying device or visible theme.

 

I remember distinctly the setting of a city, with nothing looming or strange to set it apart from Actual cities. I recall visiting a pizza parlour, yet again.

 

The motif of the Sprinter train must have recurred several nights in a row by now. There had been agirl that I was traveling with.At one point, I had to change compartments, as though to flee from someone akin to a  terrorist.

 

The dream really appears tobea cornucopia of recurring motifsfrom prior dreams. The playground,at least in spirit, reappeared. The feeling of being in a video game persisted.

 

There was one noteworthy detail, however: Prior to waking, I had a fantasy that both of my parents were dressed as superheroes, lounging about on the couch in blue tights with plates of armour  like Christopher Nolan’s  Batman.

 
                                    dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment