Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Dream Journal Thirty-two.


1.      Memories of last night’s dream are hazy, but surfacing. In the first place, I can remember a continuation of the dramatic point-and-click adventure. Whatever the details had been,they hearken back to the attic that I had illustrated in Sketch One.

Perhaps if I can move more deeply into the game, it will take on epic[if not religious,],proportions.

2.      If I am not mistaken, the particular segment that I played last night found me trying to escape through an underground passage. The path was blocked by a princess.

3.      I can recall game details from prior dreams. I remember jumping across platforms overhanging a castle wall. I recall a staircase jutting out from the side of a solid blue mountain.

 

 

4.      Aside from the game-playing, there wasa starkly vivid revisit of Palomar College. The dramatic mood from the adventure game persisted.I must have found someone there who is somewhat akin in [personal] significance to Johnny Two-by-Four – probably a Paranoid Schizophrenic. Most of the quest had me circumvent the campus from the back, where in actual life there would be merely a stretch of sidewalk and lawns separating the library from the next row of buildings.


5.      I was playing in a band at one point. The performance, whilst more mainstream in style and thus more ostentatious, had been my most successful performance yet.


6.      I visited a café and met with a girl that had commonplace mystique.


7.      Parts of high school re-surfaced. The classic motif of showing up towards the end of the school year in a class that I had forgotten I had recurred yet again.
                                                       may ^ have             dm.A.A.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment