Thursday, December 19, 2013

Dream Journal Fifty-one.


I feel as though last night were a continuation of the previous dream.

 

The dream was set again in this  neigh – borhood.A cold, icy demeanour, if not actual Snow, pervaded it.The truck appeared again.

 

I paid visit to a house. The tenantsof this shared home were anonymous to me.

 

PalomarCollege  was again  a destination .The dream took a marked departure from prior dreams that seemedto affirm the statement  I had made to Kresten that ‘A sense of drama seemed always to predate a sense of fun.’

 

I was a refugee of some sort. The Sprinter train, traveling North, brought me at one point to a castle that seemed like a bastardizedversion of the castle in ‘Haunted Tower’ wherein the fairy  kisses Spyro, made bland by my greed.

 

The castle took on the quality of R.B.H.S. as it would appear  after a draining Marching Band Rehearsal.

 

I had been part of an operation that involved sneaking onto a vessel akin to the ‘Midway’.This is a recurring motif.The foreboding  vessel, which had  to be approached by night-fall, would depart from the Ocean and  take to a distant sky.

 

            The city was either under siege or, more probably,about to be. I was aware of this fact, but there was not enough time to tell  anyone.

 

I still did not feel safe.Some of the other passengers had quite clearly been untrustworthy.I began to make my exit, at night-time.

 

The dream took on the feel ofa video game. I had first to sneak off the ship. I moved along a long hallway and emerged eventually from a doorway into a somewhat more illuminated atrium.

 

Therein,I spotted an agent that may have been untrustworthy. I moved beyond the atrium. The dream took on the feeling of a Physical Education class.At one point, I visited the theatre wherein the untrust – worthy witness went to join a large group of actors. The feeling was that there was a gauntlet of somesort. When there was a takeover, the entire theatre group became subservient to the leader, and the station took on a menacing quality.

 

 

I escaped the ship. How and when I had escapes me. There were rows of missile-shaped pods in compart-ments that looked almost as what one would imagine the back of a bowling alley to look like, behind the pins. They were compartmentalized trenches.

 

I had to ascend from one ship to another. Finally, I managed to plummet down towards the Ocean.

 

 

The structure from Spyro the Dragon was reminiscent of the Ally nightmares.

 
                                                                        dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment