Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Dream Journal Twenty-four.


  1. Most of the(immensely abstract, presumably) details of last night’s dream escape me—probably because I had invested too much Romantic hope in them yielding some answer regarding my restless questions from waking life – but the mood and tone of it are not lost tome, for they so exactly paralleled my waking crisis.

 

The crisis in question, which I have remedied by leaving facebook yet again, is an internal struggle between my probably naïve drive to change the world and my somewhat still guilt-sodden natural,sophisticated impulse to Accept it.

 

The dream found my at Palomar College again, again pursuing some dream girl that was both Marissa and Alexandra insignificance – the Anima.She was not elusive or evasive, but she quite obviously was neither interested in nor capable of satisfying my needs.

 

[Leaving facebook was the right idea.]

 

  1. The remainder of the dream seems to have been a computer game. I recall what might have been the fright of driving a car. There had been passengers I needed to transport, but I felt thoroughly incompetent.

 

The game had been a point-and-click adventure, again.

 
                                    dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment