Thursday, December 19, 2013

Dream Journal Forty.


Last night was a parade  of  strange imagery that would have made Philip K. Dick and Kurt Vonnegut proud.

I remember a kind of Reality television program akin to Joe Schmoe.

One contestant reminded me of the depressed divorcee who goes to McDonald’s after Starbucks closes, for the Wifi.

He was ousted from the show. It took hima while to get the news.It was too late for him. He had all ready fallen for some trap.

 

Towards the end of the dream, I saw a nother contestant, a somewhat clueless alien of  adolescent temperament and Multiple  Eyes,reclining his head on a couch, in repose.

 

I  announced,  as the Host,that ‘That’s a sight I always wanted to see’,or, perhaps, something to that effect.

 

 

Just before waking, I saw someone with a third eye.
                                                            dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment