Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Dream Journal Thirty-four.


Last night’s dream was the first Good Night’s Sleep that I have had in a while. I felt as though I were each of the main characters at some point.

At one point, I was Harvey Dent.

At another, I was accompanying a friend akin to Kresten Taylor by virtue of his rascal temperament into a small building, one of several on a prominent street if memory serves– probably a shop.

Heemerged from the chamber with either an item akin to a Rotary phone and/or the fact that he had opened a portal into another city.

We promptly fled through the portal to escape the impending political upheaval emanating about Obama’s rule like an apocalyptic threat.

            The city felt like a giant blue office building or something like the San Diego Convention Center, with trans-parent blue walls lending it the feel of an aquarium.

            I am not entirely sure if it was this fellow or some other who propogaded the villainous plot that ensued. My hunch is that it had probably been someone else.

            Locked in a rectangular room built like a safe, – windowless, probably – my villainous companion had capturedand was holding captive several tiny elveswith lamps(like those in Dark Passage from   Spyro the Dragon) comprising a part of eachelf’s body. He was communicating electronically with his accomplices, concerned with the where-abouts and retrieval of the  rest of the elves.

            Having learned where a large group of his targets were, I snuck away, while he was not looking,to find them.My intent was strange, as if to retrive them.

 

            Eventually, the blue city got an announcement that Obama would be visiting. What they got soon after-wards insteasd was a poor impostor whose ruse became immediately evident. This may, in truth, have happened shortly before the elfnapping.

           
            I had been the impostor Obama,as well.                                     dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment