Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Dream Journal Thirty-three.


  1. Last night’s dream was overwhelmingly anxious. I visited Palomar College at one point.
  2. I sat down with several of my peers to take a test. The proctor appeared both venomous and familiar.The(I think) third-to-last queston of the test asked us to count the number of orange rectangles (?) hidden on the paper.

When I found this question, it struck one of my neighbours by surprise, as though he meant to ask why he had never thought of that. Ultimately, however, he and the majority of my peers ultimately found more of the orange markers than I had and left the table while I still sat, fighting the clock.

  1. It may be important to note that, when the test was administered, I was unsure of whether or not we were allowed to share answers.When the people did so,I became nervous.
dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment