Thursday, December 19, 2013

Dream Journal Forty-one.


  1. I dreamt that I took a trip of some sort. The dream might have begun on a playground. Over the course of it, I flew by airplaneto a mountain landscape.There was a predominant theme throughout the dream of Survival. Kresten may  have appeared in the dream, if not in his usual, literal person.Whoever it was that accompanied me atop the tower that became my ultimate destination definitely  Reminded me of  Kresten. He may, however, have been Andrew. Perhaps Krestenhad appeared earlier. All that I can recall was that Kresten seemed to embody the archetype of the Wolf. The reason that I would have to believe that my companion in the treehouse was Andrew lay in the technical competence that our task required.
  2. My travel arrangements had been made for my departure.There was just a complication involving getting the money to board the plane.I think that I hadtogo to a pizza parlour in order to recognize this  fact.
  3. When I returned,my companion left temporarily to try to find something to help me. In the meanwhile, I was assaulted by an assassion,female, who tried to  kill me with a gun. I fought her off by stuffing sticks inher mouth, just long enough for my friend to return and save me.
dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment